- Originally an Orlando, Florida native, Jan moved to Tybee Island in 2013 where she fell in love with the Savannah charm and low-country lifestyle.
- A graduate of the University of Central Florida, Jan earned a BS degree in Psychology with a Minor in Crime, Law and Deviance, and a Certification in Behavioral Forensics. Go Knights!
- She was introduced to the real estate industry as an Assistant to a local Land Developer, gaining valuable experience in sales, contract negotiation, property management in a wide variety of real estate transactions located throughout Savannah and the surrounding areas.
- Jan and her fiancé enjoy living in Savannah's Victorian District. She has an eye for urban chic, bohemian, and vintage with modern touches.
- In Jan's free time, you can find her at a hot yoga class at the HUB, a local art gallery, laying in the sun on Tybee Island, listening to live music, or just sipping wine on the porch. Favorite places to dine are Bull Street Taco, Crystal Beer Parlor, and Cha Bella.
Jan feels that Savannah and surrounding areas are the ideal market, "Home to one of the country's largest and most productive ports, Savannah's vibrant community and small-town feel make it the perfect location for thriving real estate opportunities.”